Garmisch Inn Lodge Rooms and Zugspitze Inn
Walking through the front door of the Garmisch lodge is like stepping back in time. With its warm wood paneling, its timber beams and vaulted ceilings, and its massive stone fireplaces, this is how an old-fashioned northwoods lodge should look.
Carefully crafted by local artisans, the lodge features a two-story great room with balconies, a dining room that comfortably seats 80, a lounge with full bar facilities that seat 45, a modern commercial kitchen, and nine guest rooms. All of the guest rooms are non-smoking, air conditioned, have their own private baths, and six of the rooms have fireplaces. Both the Great Room & Lounge area have wireless internet access. No pets are permitted in the lodge rooms.
Luxury accommodations for one to four persons are available in Garmisch Inn, the Squid and the Zugspitze Inn. All rooms have private baths, color TVs, telephones, small refrigerators, microwaves and small coffee makers. Most room have balconies and many rooms have fireplaces. A two-night minimum applies to weekends. All rooms receive daily maid service. Third and fourth persons accommodated for $20 per person/night.
The Bavaria Suite is perfect for a honeymoon or anniversary retreat or an executive meeting. Enjoy a beautiful view of Lake Namakagon through large windows or from the private deck. The spacious suite includes a beautiful stone fireplace in the large sitting/meeting room, a bedroom and a large private bath with oversize shower and two-person whirlpool. No pets, please. Rates given are for two people per night.
To View Virtual Tours of Garmisch Inn's Lodge Rooms, click here
To View Virtual Tours of Zugspitze Inn's Rooms, click here
Three rooms and a suite are located in the Zugspitze Inn located directly across the parking lot from Garmisch Inn. Two ground floor rooms have parking outside the entrance door. The fourth room upstairs is a suite and includes a gas fireplace and full kitchen and can be connected to Room #3 to accommodate large groups. A delightful second floor wraparound deck provides a bird's eye view of Lake Namakagon. All rooms in the Zugspitze Inn have a private bath, color TV, telephone, are non-smoking, and air conditioned. Room #s 1, 2 & 3 have a small refrigerator, microwave, and small coffee maker (Room #4 has the full kitchen). Rates given are for two people per night. Wireless internet access available. No pets, please.
- Deposit is required to insure availability of your reservation.
- Balance of account is due upon arrival.
- Rates are subject to change - contact reservations office to confirm rate in effect.
- Cancellation Policy:Reservations cancelled more than 30 days in advance of arrival will have their deposit refunded (less a 10% processing fee). Reservations cancelled less than 30 days in advance of arrival will receive a deposit refund (less 10% processing fee) only if the accommodation has been re-rented for the same dates to someone else. If the accommodation has not re-rented for all nights, then the deposit is non-refundable.
- Pet Policy: Well-behaved pets are permitted in some guest homes only. Pets are not permitted in the Garmisch Inn or the Zugspitze Inn. The Pet Charge is $75 per pet. Guests choosing to bring a pet and to keep it in their vehicle will also be subject to the Pet Charge of $75 per pet. Failure to care for your pet in a responsible manner may subject the owner to additional charges.
Maximum number of persons permitted in Guest Room accommodations per reservation applies. Extra people in addition to base number persons are charged $20 per person per night.