Accommodations ~ Guest Cabins
Garmisch Resort Cabin Rentals
All of the cabins have a kitchen, one or more fireplaces, and a private bath for each guest room. Most have views of the lake.
In recent years, all of the cabins have been extensively remodeled and modernized. They have new roofs, new siding and added insulation. Most of them also have new windows, water heaters and furnaces. Guest Cabins are spacious buildings with full kitchens, color TVs, telephones and fireplaces. Rates listed are for the Housekeeping plan; which means bed linens and towels are furnished, but soap and other consumable supplies are not. Kitchens are equipped with stoves, microwaves, refrigerators, a basic supply of dishes, silverware, pots and pans, coffeemakers and toasters. However, other small appliances such as popcorn poppers, blenders and radios are not furnished. Daily or periodic maid and /or towel service can be arranged for an additional fee.
Rates currently posted are for 2019. Rates for 2020 will increase approximately 5%. Call our toll-free number (800)794-2204 for more information, or help with a reservation.
Effective June 2018 — All Lodging Transactions (Deposits or Payments) Processed by Credit Card Will Incur a 3% Service Fee.
*Rates are based on included occupancy. For included occupancy and nightly rates, please view a cabin’s detail page by selecting a cabin from the list above. Rates currently posted are for 2019. Rates for 2020 will increase approximately 5%. Call our toll-free number (800)794-2204 for more information, or help with a reservation.
- Deposit is required to insure availability of your reservation.
- Balance of account is due upon arrival.
- Rates are subject to change – contact reservations office to confirm rate in effect.
- Effective June 2018 — All Lodging Transactions (Deposits or Payments) Processed by Credit Card Will Incur a 3% Service Fee.
- Cancellation Policy: Reservations cancelled more than 90 days in advance of arrival will have their deposit refunded (less a 10% processing fee). Reservations cancelled less than 90 days in advance of arrival will receive a deposit refund (less 10% processing fee) only if the accommodation has been re-rented for the same dates to someone else. If the accommodation has not re-rented for all nights, then the deposit is non-refundable.
- Pet Policy: Well-behaved pets are permitted in some guest homes only (pets are not allowed in the Alpine, Chateau, or Hochwald). Pets are not permitted in the Garmisch Inn or the Zugspitze Inn. The Pet Charge is $75 per pet. Guests choosing to bring a pet and to keep it in their vehicle will also be subject to the Pet Charge of $75 per pet. Failure to care for your pet in a responsible manner may subject the owner to additional charges.
- Guest Cabins are rented on a weekly basis between Memorial Day and Labor Day. Please note that the Castle & Edelweiss cabins require a 3-night stay December through March.
Maximum number of persons permitted in Guest Cabin accommodations per reservation applies. Extra people in addition to base number persons are charged $50 per person per stay. Kids under 12 stay for free (They are still counted as a house occupant).